The Year is Complete!

Please feel free to look back through the 365 days of 2010 sunrises, but "a year of getting up to meet the day" is officially completed. There will be no more new posts.

PLEASE JOIN ME FOR MORE SUNRISE POSTS AT THE SUNRISE BLOGGER, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SUNRISE PHOTOS AND REFLECTIONS FROM ME AND FROM CONTRIBUTORS AROUND THE GLOBE.


Thank you so much for visiting.
A one year blog project in which I share a process of transitions: emptying of the nest, reacquainting with my rusty intellect, plowing onward with my first full length book, entering the second half of my first century, and generally reflecting on life.

(see Dec. 29th, 2009 entry for further explanation)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

spiders, dogs, and dawn

sunrise:  6:15

J and I worked on some pond reclamation yesterday evening.  It's a war between us and the cattails.  We have made inroads, but their numbers are mighty (and it took two showers to remove the odor of pond muck from my arms).

Now that the grass is getting longer again, the field spiders have begun their own reclamation project - more housing developments.  They are very picturesque, until you get really close up and see an architect at rest.  Brrrrr!

It was a lovely morning spent with my three furry friends - misty field, clear sky.  I'll let pictures tell the tale.











 


























No comments:

Post a Comment